Yay I have been nominated with The Five Senses Tag. First off I want to thank the wonderful Aspen for nominating me. She’s awesome. Go check her out if you haven’t already . So now I’m gonna have to go over to the next point. Very important Stuff. The Rules.
-Thank the person who nominated you
-For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favourite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favourite smells, sounds, etc.
-Nominate five other people to do this tag
- The Sea
- A bookstore full of old and new books mixed
- A cathedral
- Smiling People
- The Stars
- Laughing Babies
- Birds in the trees
- Someone saying I love you ( sorry Aspen this is the same as yours, I know)
- The sound of Music ( not the movie/musical) 🙂
- A certain calmness at night while looking at the stars
I’m sorry I can’t smell. My nose just won’t let me. So here what I’d like to smell if I could:
- Roses ( I heard they smell wonderful)
- Perfume (But I like to be in Perfume stores though,it always looks so nice)
- Flowers ( I know I’ve already said Roses but Flowers in general too)
- Food ( I always hear the people say things like: “Oh, this smells so nice of pancakes”)
- The smell of people ( It’s said that we choose who we get together with by their smell)
- Pasta ( I could always eat Pasta, everyday. But Of course I don’t do this)
- Hot chocolate, when curled up in a warm blanket. But anyways I could always drink it
- Milk, I drink this way too often. But then again there is no too often in this subject.
- Potatoes, these are just awesome.
- American Cookies with a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks
Things to feel:
- The pages of an old or new book
- A warm blanket wrapped around my legs
- Fluffy socks
- The warmth on my skin in the sun
- Kissing someone
People who I would more than like to tag:
Thanks for reading. I hope you’re all good. Bye and have a nice day or night or whatever.