First I want to totally and right from my heart thank Shay from Vengeance wears Black who nominated me for that award. I can’t describe how much this means to me. Shay was there for me in the blogging world from the very first beginning.
1. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include the featured image on your blog post.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link to your nominees in the post.
4. List 7 things you love about yourself (this can be about your appearance, personality, achievements etc).
5. Don’t use negative connotations (i.e Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart).
Okay I’ll try to do this as good as I can but it’ll be difficult.
1. I think, the way I think. I know this sounds crazy but it’s what I love.
2. I love my legs, I guess. They are very long and I like that.
3. How I try to don’t judge people. I guess it works. I think everyone is different and that shouldn’t be judged.
4. I love my hair. It’s weavy and it’s long. I like the way it is.
5. I like my craziness. I know that may sound strange but it’s true. I am who I am and if people can’t take me as I am it’s their problem.
6. I love that I believe in true Love. I really think so. If it exists in books I am very sure that it exists in real life too. Of course there true love includes fighting, but it also includes caring about your love. I really believe in that.
7. I love the way how I don’t give up on anything that I’ve started. I don’t say:”Oh it’s difficult, I won’t get it.” I do it or at least try it and if I fail I’ll try again. But I don’t give up.
Uh, that was difficult but I got it. Here are my nominees:
Congratulations to all of you. Thanks. Bye